Good Evening and Happy Sunday! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead.
Before we dive into 5 foods that boost your metabolism, I want to give you a quick heads up that Early Bird Pricing for The Bliss Method Fresh Start 14- Day Detox ends TONIGHT at Midnight. The price goes from $97.00 to $147.00 so don’t delay, jump on board now and save $50.00! Click here to register: www.detoxwithabby.com Remember to use code fitness20 to get 20% off the price of the detox.
As a Health Coach and Personal Trainer, January is a VERY busy month for me! The New Year represents a time to get serious about your health and wellness goals and I absolutely love the motivation that comes along with this time of year.
One of the main things people want to work on is losing weight. After a fun-filled holiday season, it is time to get back on the lean mean fighting machine train, and lose any weight that you might have picked up from too much rich food and alcohol.
One easy thing that you can start doing this week is adding in these 5 Foods that will naturally boost your metabolism.
5 Foods to Boost your Metabolism, naturally
- Green Tea- I recommend switching from coffee to green tea for your morning boost. Green tea is packed with powerful flavonoids and antioxidants that boost metabolism and also helps detoxify the body.
- Bee Pollen- normalizes chemical imbalances which can cause weight gain. I love dipping my spoon in coconut oil and then bee pollen for an energy boost!
- Chili Peppers- cause a thermogenic effect in your body meaning they increase the heat and boost your metabolism. Ease into this one, start mild chili peppers such as jalapenos and build up to the hotter ones.
- Blueberries- are a a powerhouse of antioxidants that help kill off damage causing free radicals. Eating blueberries after a workout can help your muscles recover much quicker too.
- Avocados– contains monounsaturated fats which plump cell membranes enabling them to to work better with fat-burning hormones. Good fat helps boost your metabolism.
By ADDING these 5 Metabolism Boosting Foods into your diet, you will automatically CROWD OUT some of the other junk. Give these a try this week.
In Health and Happiness,