Good Morning and Happy Monday!
I am so excited to tell you about ways you can decrease the toxic load in your life.
I will never forget thinking I was super healthy – consuming green juices, smoothies and eating all the healthy foods I could get my hands on – but I had not given up the toxic makeup, the toxic lotions or the toxic household cleansers.
Everything we touch, ingest and breathe forces our liver to get to work.
Your liver is what detoxifies your body to protect you. It filters out the bad stuff so it can keep you healthy. Too often we have too many toxins in our environment and our organs get exhausted.
Your liver is like superman and has hundreds of jobs to handle. The biggest job of all is to filter all the toxicity from your body and excrete it. Your liver is always working hard to filter toxins from your bloodstream and make sure they leave your body.
Imagine giving your organs a break: supporting them, nourishing them and telling them, “No worries, my friends; I am here to help.”
Let me share some more interesting facts with you.
5 tips to Reduce your Toxic Load:
- Use herbs that support the “detox organs” – your liver, kidney and colon. I suggest drinking these herbs in their natural state such as milk thistle tea, nettle tea and dandelion tea.
- I encourage DRY skin brushing. You can use a towel or a loofa to brush the dead skin off your body. Your skin is your largest organ and by doing this daily you are supporting the excretion of toxicity and lessening the burden for your liver.
- Eat organic whenever possible. There is a list called “the dirty dozen” and I have included the link below for your knowledge. Remember, pesticides lead to liver overload. http://www.ewg.org/foodnews/summary/
- Reduce processed and packaged foods. These are all loaded with toxins and chemicals.
- Replace household and personal products with products that are 100% natural and chemical-free.
Your organs deserve some love. Just like you love to be loved, so does you liver.
If you find yourself feeling:
Then your liver needs a hug! Sign up for The Bliss Spring Fling 14-Day Detox that starts on April 20th!
The Detox Starts on April 20th, 2015
4 Day PREP starts Thursday, April 16th – April 19th
(you will start getting daily emails from me with tips and tools to get you prepped and prepared to jump into detox on Monday)
7-Day Detox starts April 20th – April 26th
7- Day Transition starts April 27th-May 3rd
This is your journey and you can decide what time
frame is best for you and your unique body.
By the end of this program, your liver will be hugging you!
Imagine results like this:
Improved immune function
I look forward to supporting you through this fun, easy and delicious program.
SPRING is the ideal time to nourish, rebuild and rejuvenate. Let’s rejuvenate together.
Sign up here: www.detoxwithabby.com
As a Refinery Client, please use code REFINERY20 to receive 20% off the price of the detox. Early Bird Pricing of $97.00 ends April 12th. So hop on board TODAY and get your detox for just $77.60.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. : You will get step-by-step, play-by-play – hand holding and support every step of the way. I pinky swear!
In Health and Happiness,