Good Morning and Happy SUMMER!
School is out and now the fun begins. The weather is sunny and warm and the longer days allow you to slow down and fully enjoy life.
Health is more than just eating well. As a Holistic Health Coach, I like to look at the BIG PICTURE and want to help you create a happy, healthy and BLISSFUL Life.
Below are some of the lifestyle suggestions designed to help you live a healthy, happy life.
- View everything and everyone you meet with gratitude.
- Live each day happily without focusing on the negative.
- Jam out to your favorite tunes. Hum or sing a happy song every day.
- Foster a sense of humor. Laugher is essential.
- Treat yourself to regular daily quiet time – study, pray, meditate; recharge yourself.
- Include exercise as part of your daily life. Experiment with an exercise style that works for you. Try a new class at the Refinery or give yoga, pilates, walking, running, bicycling, rollerblading, swimming, dancing, weight lifting or competitive sports a try.
- Increase your circulation, scrub your entire body with a dry-brush or hot, damp washcloth morning and/or night.
- Use toxin free personal beauty products. I love Beautycounter!
- Give generously of yourself and your resources.
- Keep your home in good order, including kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living rooms. You are your home. Need motivation? Read Marie Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.
- Include large green plants in every room of your home and office to freshen and enrich the oxygen content of the air.
- Minimize SCREEN TIME – shut down the devices at least 2 hours before bed.
- SLOW DOWN. Chew your food well, 30 seconds per mouthful or more, until it becomes liquid.
- Offer thanks before and after meals.
- Do your best to be on good terms with people, especially your husband or wife, parents, children, brothers, sisters, friends ,boyfriend or girlfriend and co-workers. Communicate with them regularly, this can be done either in person or via phone or email.
Most of all, create a positive attitude and wonderful environment around you, and enjoy the process of becoming healthier and happier every step of the way!
In Health and Happiness,