Good Morning and Happy Sunday My Friends!
The countdown is on….. Christmas is in 5 days and the New Year is in 12 days! Woo Hoo! We have A LOT to celebrate, but regrettably, stress isn’t 100% avoidable. It would be unrealistic to think otherwise. Luckily, there are many things you can do to hang onto your sanity and enjoy the rest of your year!
Mindfulness is the key to your success in having a healthy + happy holiday season.
Instead of choosing one drastic end of the spectrum, finding BALANCE in simple lifestyle shifts will keep you on track this season.
As we ease into these last few weeks of December, give some of these tips and tools to keep you healthy, happy and sane!
Tips to Stay Healthy, Happy and SANE
- Don’t forget your “you” time. Be sure to balance your social engagements this season with adequate time to nourish yourself.
- Practice self care — it’s fun and totally necessary. In the hustle and bustle of everything going on, take care of yourself on a daily basis. What soothes you? A hot bath, a good book? a good workout?
- Squeeze some yoga in before those stressful events and feel the tension melt away.
- What is the meaning of this time of year for you? While it’s easy to get caught up in the planning, shopping and parties — connect with yourself and remember what deeply feeds you this season.
- Nourish your insides. You know your body best — what do you need that you’re not giving it? Add lemon to your morning glass of water, enjoy a glass of green juice daily, whatever your body is asking for — give in and reap the benefits! Have you tried Portland Juice Co. Tripti? It is amazing! Or give this recipe a try, if you have a juicer.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
In Health and Happiness,