Good Morning and Happy Saturday!
How is your Holiday Season going so far? Are you keeping calm and enjoying this special time of year?
I find that as the season progresses, my clients start stressing and it all seems to get ‘too much’ for them. The shopping, the parties, the temptation, the overall busyness begins to talk a toll on the health and well-being.
Today, I thought it would be fun to do take a moment to RESET and do a little exercise that will put everything into perspective.
Are you game for it?
True Holiday Nourishment is about connecting to the emotional hunger you have for the holidays. Those seasonal non-food items that really light up your spirit. True Holiday Nourishment is about feeding our soul. By focusing on what your soul LOVES during this magical time of year, you open your mind and heart up to true happiness and fulfillment resulting in less sweet treats and weight gain.
Examples: caroling, volunteering, time with family, spiritual rituals, decorating the house, wrapping gifts, shopping, watching holiday movies, grandkids, new haircut, new holiday outfit, etc…
My true holiday nourishment items are:
1) Holiday Decorating – we get the Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving
2) Love the Holiday Music- we make a new playlist every year
3) Gift Giving – love finding special gifts for friends, clients and family
4) Spending time with family- we are traveling this year to see extended family
5) Going to the movies on Christmas Day ( it is a tradition )
Take a moment to write your true holiday nourishment items:
Feel free to comment here and share your true holiday nourishment items with us.