Good Afternoon and Happy Sunday!
I am excited to announce that registration for The Bliss Method 14-Day Fall Detox is now OPEN at www.detoxwithabby.com Please remember to use coupon -refinery20 to receive 20% off the detox price.
This season is going to be great and I am super excited about the recipes! I have made some changes to the format as well. I have included more PROTEIN options and we are including all BEANS this season. I will teach you how to make them easier to digest and share some of my favorites such as CRANBERRY BEANS. I hope you decide to join us, but first let’s talk and WHY it is important to detox in the FALL.
It is a common practice to detox at least four times per year, once with every change of season. Doing this cleanses our bodies and helps to remove any toxins that exist from stress, lifestyle choices, and even environmental factors.
It is no secret that our taste changes and the foods we eat change with the turn of the seasons. We go from cold, fresh fruits and vegetables to more warm and hearty meals. Completing a Fall Detox can help prepare your body for these changes and withdraw any toxins or build ups created from the hot summer months.
Some signals your body gives off letting you know it is time for a detox may include allergies, digestive problems, fatigue, acne or other skin issues, bad breath, bad circulation, headaches, bloating, and weight gain. By doing a simple cleanse or detox you should see immediate improvements and benefits including better sleep, more energy, improved digestion, clearer skin, weight loss, and reduce cravings.
A fall detox will also help prepare your immune system for the exposures to come, especially with kids going back to school. Typically the fall detox focuses more on the lungs and large intestine, which are important for circulation, heart health, and proper digestion.
Here are some general tips to help with your Fall Detox:
- Try to eat primarily whole foods. We need to remove processed and refined foods from our diet and focus on clean eating.
- Check out some detox teas and broths to amp your detox.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Focus on increasing water intake to flush out your systems.
- Go toxin-free with your soaps and cosmetics. Your skin is your largest ORGAN, so don’t take it for granted. Toxins are absorbed into the skin just as easily as they are consumed through your mouth.
- Lower or reduce your stress levels through meditation, yoga, or some other form of exercise.
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol from your diet.
I am so looking forward to this season and hope that you join us as well. You can register TODAY at www.detoxwithabby.com
The Detox Schedule is as follows:
THE DETOX STARTS ON SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2015
You will receive your digital downloads immediately upon purchase.
- 4 Day PREP starts Thursday, September 24th thru 27th
(you will start getting daily emails from me with tips and tools to get you prepped and prepared to jump into detox on Monday, September 28th)
- 7-Day Detox starts September 28th thru October 4th
- 7- Day Transition starts October 5th-11th